Sunday, January 13, 2008

P90x

I was in the best shape of my life from 2000-2002 and since then I have been in a state of rapid decline. I stopped running regularly. I stopped lifting regularly. I stopped biking regularly. I drifted away from soccer and ultimate frisbee. Now I sit at a desk all day and a bathroom scale recently told me I could stand to loose 10 pounds.

I am sick of this.

This morning was my first day doing the P90x Classic workout regimen. Generally speaking, I am wary of products hawked by infomercials but I know several people who have tried the program and liked it. Even if the workouts weren't excellent if you exercise for an hour a day six days a week for 12 weeks you would probably see impressive results.

I've committed to doing 72 workouts over the next 84 days and I'd appreciate being held accountable to that goal. You can track my progress in the sidebar of my blog.

No comments: